Over the past few months I have been working with Brooklyn based jewelry artist Sandy Hyun to create a new line of larimar jewelry. The goal has been to come up with delicate designs that have a contemporary and modern feel. Check out the some of the styles below and let me know what you think! This line is a work in progress, so new designs will continue to be added.
Reliable Larimar will be exhibiting at two major gift shows in the northeast and one down south this summer.
- Philadelphia Gift Show, July 21-24. Booth # to be determined. philadelphiagiftshow.com/
- NY NOW, August 11-14. Booth # tbd. https://www.nynow.com/
- Mid-South Jewelry and Accessories, August 23-25. Booth # tbd. https://helenbrettexhibits.com/shows/
I will have my complete inventory of jewelry as well as cabochons, beads, and other pieces at these shows, so if you like to pick out your larimar in person, it’s a great opportunity. I hope to see you there!
This summer Reliable Larimar will be exhibiting at two major gift shows on the East Coast.
- The Philadelphia Gift Show from July 22nd to 25th (Booth #1514) and the
- NY Now show at the Javitz Center in New York City from August 12th to the 15th (Booth #8721).
I will have my complete Santo Domingo and O’Shea lines as well as a new third line that is in development. Please come and visit us!
Back to production! After this summer’s trade shows: Intergem in Philadelphia, JA at the Javitz center in NYC, and the Helen Brett Gift show in Memphis, TN, I am back in Santo Domingo building up inventory and working on new design ideas. In addition to new pieces for the O’Shea and Santo Domingo line, I have an idea to try and highlight some of the raw characteristics of larimar and incorporate them into jewelry that has a real natural feel to it. I’ll keep you updated! Here are some raw, rustic and natural pieces of larimar that I am looking to for inspiration.